Christmas/Holiday Headlines 2011
so this is what happened this year:
1. I made the best lemon cake for Easter.
2. Radames expanded his pigeon collection to include flyers.
3. We went to Cape Cod for vacation, again.
4 .We went to a sold out rock concert, well actually a blues guitar concert. http://jbonamassa.com/2011/11
5.I turned 50 and no one, not my Mother, my Aunt, my doctor, or older friends told me that the padding on the bottoms of my feet would go: Ouch.
6. They tell us their out there, the wild pigs, but we still haven’t seen one.
7. 35 plus blog posts about Time Warner Cable/rural broadband and a meeting with our local head honcho; still no build out from Time Warner .6 miles up the road.
8. Three years of promises: finally saw the New York skyline at night, thank you Radames.
9. After more than a year, I saw good friends in March: one from Greece, one from Uruguay, and one from Sherburne, NY.
10. Phoebe and Tazz went to find a new trail and we miss them so.